commercial & Industrial machinery
Electrostatic Equipment Painting in Columbus, OH
Revitalize, restore, and protect your facility and equipment with electrostatic painting
Just as your facility’s front entrances and offices benefit from a coat of paint from time to time, your industrial equipment and machinery can benefit from the application of a durable, quality, paint coating as well.
These benefits include protection from corrosion, damage, dirt, grease, chemicals, increased longevity, and, of course, a new quality paint job just looks good!
Whether you are a business owner, maintenance supervisor, building engineer, property/facility manager, or a project manager, the job of our team is to make your job easier. When your facility goes into shutdown to refurbish equipment and you need equipment or facility painting in the Central Ohio area, give Dublin Electrostatic Painting a call.
Why Dublin Electrostatic?
Since 2005, Dublin Electrostatic Painting has been protecting and enhancing the appearance of local plants, warehouses and other commercial businesses.
Our team of skilled painters works around the clock and weekends to ensure your operation incurs as little downtime as possible. From detailed prepwork including surface cleaning, rust, grease, loose paint and debris removal to masking & area protection to paint application and cleanup, we have you covered.
We utilize the latest state-of-the-art painting equipment from Ransburg and top of the line enamels, epoxies, and urethanes from Sherwin Williams and Accessa commercial coatings.
if it's metal, odds are we can paint it.
- Commercial & Industrial machinery
- Catwalks, mezzanines and work platforms
- Interior & Exterior HVAC Units
- Pipe Bollards/Safety Guardrails
- Industrial Shelving
- Steel Beams and Columns
- Filing & Storage Cabinets
- & More!! – Just Ask
Electrostatic painting gives metal a factory finish.
WHAT IS ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING? Let’s start with what it isn’t. It is NOT the same as powder coating. While the application of powdered coatings and electrostatic spray paints are similar, powdered coatings require further treatment off-site.
Unlike powder coating application, electrostatic spraying can be done right on your property, and your equipment will be ready to use often the next day.
Benefits of Electrostatic Painting
- Mirror-like finish thanks to even paint distribution, even in hard-to-reach areas
- Exceptional durability and adhesion that resists dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Minimal downtime due to faster clean-up and drying.
- Minimal waste as there is less overspray (think cost-saving!)
- Protection from rust and other corrosion.
Electrostatic Painting Eliminates:
- Costly, risky relocation of equipment
- Loss of production time due to equipment being finished off-site
- Risks of uneven coverage and overspray
- The need to dismantle large machinery in order to achieve full coverage