Residential & Commercial Electrostatic Painting in Columbus, OH
What is Electrostatic Painting?
When we grew up, we were all fascinated by how a balloon sticks to a wall by rubbing it. Well, the same laws of physics apply to Electrostatic Painting. Ahhh Physics! Opposites attract. An extremely durable finish is made through the extremely strong bond created when the positively charged ions in the paint are attracted to a negatively charged surface to be painted.
Electrostatic painting is the ideal procedure for coating metal surfaces on site with no mess and very minimal overspray. The electrostatic force is so powerful that it can pull paint around corners, ensuring a smooth, even coat without drip marks, providing extreme durability.
Why Dublin Electrostatic?
Since 2005, Dublin Electrostatic Painting has been protecting and enhancing the appearance of homes and businesses around Columbus and surrounding areas of Central Ohio.
Our team of skilled painters works around the clock and weekends to ensure your operation incurs as little downtime as possible. From detailed prepwork including surface cleaning, rust, grease, loose paint and debris removal to masking & area protection to paint application and cleanup, we have you covered.
We utilize the latest state-of-the-art painting equipment from Ransburg and top of the line enamels, epoxies, and urethanes from Sherwin Williams and Accessa commercial coatings.
if it's metal, odds are we can paint it.
- Commercial & Industrial machinery
- Commercial Railings & Stairs
- Grocery Store Cases & Displays
- Wrought Iron Railings, Fence & Gates
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Gazebos & Metal Canopies
- & More!! – Just Ask
Electrostatic painting gives metal a factory finish.
WHAT IS ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING? Let’s start with what it isn’t. It is NOT the same as powder coating. While the application of powdered coatings and electrostatic spray paints are similar, powdered coatings require further treatment off-site.
Unlike powder coating application, electrostatic spraying can be done right on your property, and your project will be dry often the next day.
Benefits of Electrostatic Painting:
- Mirror-like finish thanks to even paint distribution, even in hard-to-reach areas
- Exceptional durability and adhesion that resists dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Minimal downtime due to faster clean-up and drying.
- Minimal waste as there is less overspray (think cost-saving!)
- Protection from rust and other corrosion.
Electrostatic Painting Eliminates:
- Burdensome transportation of heavy furniture or equipment
- Loss of production time due to equipment being finished off-site
- Risks of uneven coverage and overspray
- The need to dismantle railings, gates or large machinery in order to achieve full coverage